Sunday, June 15, 2008

ZOMG another blog!!

*giggles* Ok, this is not for anyone to read. really. I *know* I will suck as a blogger. I predict about three posts and then I'll never make another post.

I don't know *how* to blog. Never done it before. It's just past 4:00 a.m. and while I'm a night owl, this really isn't the best time to try to learn such trickery.

And I'm not pointing anyone my way to read this thing. Trust me, it'll be boring anyway. Really.

So why blog??? (omg.. I'm NOT a blogger... ) I'll address that in my 2nd post I guess. That way I'll only have one more to do and I'll be done with my blogging career.

If for some reason you've stumbled into this place... I apologize. You *real* bloggers have my utmost respect.

/me stumbles off in the general direction of her bed, wondering what the heck she's gotten herself into...

1 comment:

C said...

Do any of us I know how to blog? OK maybe some do LOL but I just roll with it. For good or bad, it just happens. Best wishes, even if you never post again, I'd love for you to add your comments and I'm sure all bloggers would agree.

Canadian Girls Rock!