Thursday, June 19, 2008

My First Meme!

Ok, ripped from Cen's blog cause that's the way I understand these things work... I do all my searching through Google, so I'm playing that way too.

"The original meme I read said to go to the address bar at the top of your internet browser, type a letter of the alphabet, and write down what website comes up. That didn't work so well for me. Instead I tried it with Google. I typed a letter and the following is a list of the first word that came up in my auto-populate. "

My (Nikki's) answers:

A - avast
B - bone marrow donation
C - cowgirl stilettos (!)
D - dilbert gets man fired
E - engagement parties
F - feeding tubes for cats (thankfully I don't need this info anymore)
G - george takia homophobia (omg - you must see the youtube video!)
H - hewlett packard
I - itchy ears (?)
J - jeep canada rock me gently (another must see!)
K - kitty kompany (local kitty sitters I saw advertised)
L - london drugs canada (a store, not a "dealer"!)
M - malalarm virus
N - nividea geforce 9500 performance
O - (no results - strange)
P - pacific blue cross group insurance policy
Q - (no results..)
R - revenue canada C21
S - slexchange
T - translink
U - (nothing on google search - but my address bar includes an "uncensored/slexchange.com" stuff)
V - vancouver sun (newspaper)
W - west broadway explosion (busy intersection in Vancouver went boom!)
X - (no results..)
Y - youtube (nerd!)
Z - zero gravity simulator

2 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

Immediately I had to google "cowgirl stilletos." LOL

It's SO funny the random stuff we search for.

Nikki Zenovka said...

Funny that that is the one search that was SL related...

Cowgirl stilettos are very important when you're dating a cowboy - and next to impossible to find in world! We were on the verge of commissioning a designer to make some special order, when I *finally* found a pair!