Saturday, June 21, 2008

Accessories


I won this little guy in a lucky chair and let him nap on my head as I tried on a few new things. Then I tried on my new gown from the LeeZu Baxter group, and as I searched for the right accessories, I realized he was already parked on my head.

Any suggestions for good places with nice dark/black accessories? I have a ton of gold and platinum, but some classy dark necklaces or black pearls have alluded me thus far.

In the meantime, I have Kitten.

Silliness abounds at 3:00 a.m.

Goodnight all!

2 comments:

M said...

That dress is all kinds of gorgeous!

For some dark jewelry pieces, try Paper Couture. They have a few "black pearl" sets that are chunky black and silver pieces and are what I typically wear when I put on any of my black/silver ballgowns. Also try Shiny Things as they have a black moonstone set (earrings, choker, bracelet) that works really well.

Nikki Zenovka said...

Ooh, thanks Meara, I'll check them both out!

I blush to admit, that I've been aware of Shiny Things, and know that they have some stunning items, yet it's a place I never think of looking... no idea why that is. Thanks for the reminder/tip!