Friday, June 27, 2008

Psychic?

So I read Cen & Dyami's news tonight and laughed. Not at them, but because this is what I picked up last night in my travels, and an honest account (to my recollection as I don't have a chatlog) of my conversation with with Ghilt about it...



Me: Too bad it's no mod.. if we could take out the pews, it would be a nice place to hang out, maybe throw a party.

Ghilt: It is too bad. Very pretty.

Me: Maybe we can set it up and offer it for wedding ceremonies for Ali & Levi and Cen & Dyami.

Ghilt: Oh, are they getting married?

Me: Well Ali and Levi just got partnered, out of the blue - though I don't think they're doing a big traditional ceremony. And Cen and Dyami are a couple, but I haven't heard anything about the possibility of partnering - don't know that they're thinking that way at this time. They're just the only ones I know right now in relationships that could go that way.


So it was just me being silly. Cause the place *does* look like an outdoor wedding chapel (it was *called* "fire and water garden", so the pews were a surprise when I rezzed it)!

Then tonight, I read Dyami's post.

Congrats guys! And no, I don't expect you to get hitched at my cheapie no-mod prefab lol

1 comment:

C said...

LOL Yes I guess you are psychic although I'm sure my nerves have been sending out super signals for a few days LOL

Thanks for the good wishes, and you never know when one of us, or someone else from the group needs a quickie wedding chapel so this was good to know.