Monday, June 23, 2008

Once in a while...

I'm impressed that a shop owner makes an effort to amend their "mistakes".

I participated in a 'hunt' at a store - one of their regular priced items was marked down to 100L, and another was marked down to only 1L. Their post represented the value of these two items combined to be 1000L.

So, first, they give out this stunning dress for 100L (the 1L items are some darned cute shoes you can't see under the dress lol):



but then, it seems that the two items together were not a 1000L value. I believe they were really closer to 800L - oooh scandalous! The store then sent a note with an apology for the mistake, and that to 'make amends' they were putting out one more item for only 1L, with the image blown up huge, so no one could miss it.

This is how they apologized:



I love love love these dresses. This store is involved in some controversy right now, so I'm not naming names - though I'm sure most of you know it already. I wasn't in a big rush to step foot inside either shop involved for a while, but I'm so glad I did. I'm guess I'm a bit shallow that way - but at least I look good for it :P

Not a bad haul for $L102 :)

No comments: