Monday, June 23, 2008

Pretty Presents

A few posts ago, Cen wished me a happy one week bloggerversary. So I laughed and said I was ready for the party and the cake and the presents.

Well I didn't get any cake - but the presents DBF bought me earlier in the evening, I suppose could be called bloggerversary presents (or not.. I do tend to get presents.. umm, well let's just say I'm a bit spoiled *smiles*)

After a visit to the shops recommended by Meara, we ended up at the Purple Rose to check out their color changing sets, as one of the sets they had at Shiny Things reminded us of a set that had sort of a similar look to one at Purple Rose (I said a similar *look*, not the same as each other! no accusations here, sorry, move along drama train!)

So I ended up with the platinum set - here it is with the color changing gems changed to black:



As I'm admiring it... I somehow end up with the gold set too :)



I know everyone says this about their significant others, but...

I am the luckiest girl in SL.

No comments: