Friday, June 20, 2008

After the Party

Thanks to Terri for allowing me to copy her picture of us as "before" and "after" pictures. I hope to very soon be able to take pictures of my own at the parties to share with everyone.

So - here's us during the party...




After the party I met up with DBF and we hit Sai's store for her pose sale - I scooped a bunch of great poses. We were practically falling asleep by the time we were done, so we had to say our goodnights.

So, last night we headed for my place, where I modeled a few poses for him while he snapped a few pictures with his superior graphics card. Oh, after a few pictures I modeled my fetish outfit for him too ;)



Then he decided he liked it so much, he wanted to model the pose set *he* got.



Two very good nights in a row *smiles*

2 comments:

C said...

oooo steamy!

Also just a note that since you've been bitten by the blog bug and not just using your account to comment as you first thought *grin* I'm adding you to my blog list :)

Nikki Zenovka said...

eeps.. pressure!

it's been.. what, almost a week? we'll see what happens another week down the road when I run out of things to say!

but thanks LOL