Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthdays Everywhere!

wow.. it's 4:00 a.m. and I've just given Ghilt the last of his birthday kisses (for this birthday that is *smiles*)

ok, so I was going to do a quickie post with some pictures, but blogger is being a biatch right now and won't let me upload, so you'll just have to use your imaginations (oh.. you pervs.. *blushes*)

We had a ton of fun, and I'm glad things went as well as they did. I came up with a few things I think he enjoyed (ok... enough already, it was clean fun, really...lol)

My regret was that I totally missed Ali's birthday party. Sorry, gals, I tried, but I just couldnt make it. This was a special birthday for Ghilt, and I was too busy running around, and then he was on, and I was all his :)

Anyway, happy birthday Ali, (and I hear, Tymmerie), and especially..

Happy Birthday Love :)
<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm... we did have fun didn't we :) Thanks Nikki for such a wonderful celebration :)

Anonymous said...

I've posted a couple of pics on my blog. Fun pics of a very fun time :)