Friday, August 8, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

Between very special date nights and fussing over the purchase of a new house (and the difficulties SLag caused in rezzing it!), I've not had much time to post - or comment on other blogs... sorry : - lately. Not much explanation for now - other than..




I had enough of my empty shack with just me and the cats (above picture). So...




I have a pretty house now :))) and still enough prims to do some serious furniture shopping :)








that`s it.. it's late and I must do that evil RL thing they call sleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice house you have now :) So much fun as we work on it to make it yours :))

Joonie said...

I love your house Nikki! Where did you find it? I'm looking now, too.

:D

Toss me an LM when you have time. Thanks and congrats on your new home!

Nikki Zenovka said...

Thanks Joonie - I'm loving it too, and we're having fun doing a few renovations to it :)

The house is by Galland Homes - very nice stuff there.

I'll shoot you a LM in world in justa sec.