Thursday, August 14, 2008

Slacker!

I've been doing... stuff. Stuff other than blogging it seems. Just cause I hate seeing me on people's blog rolls with that glaring 'hey, slacker, you haven't updated in five freak'in days!' notation... I'll post a few pics and pretend it's a real post. Enjoy... or... whatever lol

at the lingerie expo. I love these chairs... and will one day post pics of me enjoying my very own at home. Oh, and I love those these shoes too... thanks love!



swimming in the ocean near my place. sorry the butt seems to be very boyant...



I sent Ghilt an ecard for his birthday - with five lovely pictures on it, some fun, some sexy, some romantic. and his favorite? riding this bicycle built for two lol



Ghilt is always full of surprises. Like when he showed up on horseback at my door and invited me to hop on behind him :)))



more surprises... I'm standing in my home last night and have a package drop on me. good thing I unpacked him quickly! isn't he cute?!? he scampers around and eats little acorns that he temp rezzes around him. thanks again love!

4 comments:

C said...

I love that swimming picture!

No, not just because of your cute bottom either, it's just really cool.

Nikki Zenovka said...

Thanks Cen. I love all the open water near me - one of the selling points when I picked my home. There's something very serene and calming swimming around the open ocean :)

Anonymous said...

All very nice pics :)) What fun we have!!

Heather said...

Where did the little squirrel come from? I love him!!