Sunday, July 13, 2008

the rest of Alicia's questions answered

Alicia asked more questions than what I posted about in my last post, so to be fair, I should answer those too...

If you are in a relationship in SL, where did you meet?

See my last post LOL.

Do you think if you'd met the same person in a different location in SL that you'd have gotten together?

Honestly, I'd have to say probably not. I was very resistant to the idea of an SL relationship, so I would not have been open to the thought had I just ran into him in a shop, nor something or spent as much time chatting with him and getting to know him if I was busy with other activities.

If you're a woman, do you regularly get hit on when you're in world?

I do get approached a decent amount. My profile is kinda flirty as I never changed it from my dancer days. I do plan to change it soon, and we'll see what happens then.

If you're a man, what makes you decide to talk to a woman?

N/A lol

If you find out that the person you're talking to has skills that you may not, does it intimdate you?

Heck no. I love that Ghilt has been been able to do the handyman thing for me lol. And I admire the skills people have, but that doesn't make them more godly to me. The only way it might affect me is I may be hesitant to speak to someone as I feel they probably have 112 other people on IM and I'd just be bothering someone busy with their own stuff going on. Actually this applies to anyone (it's that shyness thing I guess), but even more so with the "famous" people.

Do you think being bloggers has affected your relationships? If you are with a blogger, does it change how you are with them?

If anything, my blogging has been a positive on my relationship. I think I've moved Ghilt a couple of times with my postings about him, and he sees it as an extension of my feelings for him. It is not why I blog, and I try not to make my blog all about my relationship - it's just difficult to do when I see him every day and spend most of my SL time with him lol.

As far as other people who read my blog are concerned, I think people may be getting to know a bit more about who I am - although that may not necessarily be a positive!

No comments: