Monday, July 7, 2008

Quiet time


The past week and half I've been in a very quiet SL mood. I'm stressing over something that should be fun IRL (well it will be once I get it all figured out), and it's taxing my energy. I had a four day weekend for Canada Day, plus my regular weekend that just ended, and I don't feel very rested or relaxed at all.

I guess that's why I've been pretty quiet and unsettled in SL, and why my blog has been quiet as well. I haven't even been posting comments lately.

Ghilt has been wonderfully patient with me throughout - he always gives me strength and I'm very blessed to be able to lean on him. We spent the evening of the 4th discussing my stressor, and testing out outdoor beach furniture. My beach is pretty barren, so I'm always on the lookout for something to inspire me. We really liked this campfire and this pose on it. The pose just fit my mood perfectly (although the rest of the poses around the fire didn't fit what I was hoping for, so I'll continue to shop around).



Anyway... I will be back, posting and commenting more regularly, and doing more 'things' in SL again once things settle a bit. In the meantime I will pop up from time to time in a comment or a post, or even butting in on the Ch'know group chats that come out of nowhere the second I log on. It's fun seeing you all having fun, and I'm looking forward to joining you sometime when I can.

For now though, I'm sitting back and living a bit lower key until I get past some of my RL stress and stuff - things that shouldn't carry over into SL anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll get there sweetie... getting close now :)