Monday, September 29, 2008

Memes (why not...)

I think this one originated with Dyami...

Breakfast Food: way too many, yet I rarely eat it. french toast, poached eggs, eggs bennie when I'm out and REALLY indulging! Take me to IHOP and trade me 1/2 a bennie for some of those harvest grain pancakes, and I'm a happy girl! (if you don't have an IHOP.. well, sorry lol)
Pizza: Hawaiian. or something with shrimp, feta and sundried tomatoes.
Ice Cream: hmm - B&J made some kind of caramel cone explosion flavour.. OMG!
Caffeinated Beverage: double shot latte - skim milk and splenda or vanilla syrup please! In summer, ice it.
Vegetable: Asparagus, Brocolli, Gai Lan
Fruit: Cherries, Peaches, Mango
Dessert: yes to cheesecake!!!
Fast Food Chain: hmmm... Wendy's
Store-bought Beer (or soda if you don’t drink beer): beer - Stella; soda - diet coke for sure (I drink it pretty much daily and prefer it to regular cola)
Type of Cuisine: Japanese or Seafood.. though I also like Italian and mild Thai food

I'm with Alicia.. I like way too many different foods!


I'm also with Alicia in that I'm taking the 5th on the sexy name meme!

So.. how about personality:




Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)



Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.



Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men

You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

No comments: