Monday, September 29, 2008

Failing all over the place

Ok - I fail so much, I'm late to note that I FAILED Alicia's mini-blogger challenge.

Some of you know why I've been going through a rough time lately. I had such fun at the hump day party Wednesday, with full intentions of being late with Wednesday's challenge and posting it on Thursday.

Then.. things happened. And my SL got turned a bit upside down.

Now I find myself seeking a new home, trying to decide between several options, all with many positives and negatives to them.

Figuring out where our relationship is at. We are definately still friends, and definately still care deeply for each other. But, it has to be this way - as much as neither of us likes it.

There have been many tears, many reflections, many questions, and many moments where all I want is distractions or someone to message me or offer a hug. Fortunately, I have received a few.

I still hope to do the rest of the challenges in the weeks to come. But for now, I fail. I'm very sorry to Ali, cause she's been great to try to get us posting again. But... unfortunately, Nikki just doesn't have it in her right now. Nor does the girl typing for her.

3 comments:

Terri Zhangsun said...

Hi, I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. A lot of your friends are living there at the Envision SIM if you are looking for some place to live. It might be good to surround yourself with friends in SL. We would love to have you as our neighbor!

Alicia Chenaux said...

Aw honey, that challenge was more to distract me than anything else. lol And I know that you know what I mean by that. If you ever need to talk, you know my IM is always open!!

Nikki Zenovka said...

Thanks, both of you!

Terri - Envision was one of the possibilities I was wrestling with. I've sat in that lot next to your place so many times, even checked to see if one of my smaller huts would fit there, and whether i'd want your size or to add more land behind it LOL (there are also finances to consider that way though).

I've heard someone else has been talking about expanding their land to include the lot, so that takes that decision off my hands! (I dont really want all inland).

I've had a ton of time to make the decision, so I really can't complain.

Ali - yes, I know what you mean all too well. Thanks for your kind words over the past few days *huggs*